ACTION: SCULPTURES IN CONVERSATION WITH VENUES OF CULTURAL SIGNIFICANCE
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ARTISTIC ACTION
Works of artists will be placed in different sites of the city in relation and conversation with the historical and archaeological remains (ex. Cadmus palace, the house of Hercules, the temple of Ismenius Apollo, the fountain of Dirki, the tomb of Antigone, Pindar etc).
Responsible team: VISUAL ARTS TEAM
TIME AND VENUE OF EXHIBITION:
- Number of Participants: 7 Sculptures
, Space event: 7 Venues of great cultural value in the city
- Time and duration of exhibitions: 1st August – 15th September 2015
- Shipping cost for the return of the artworks will be covered by Sphinx. The organizers will cover costs for the placement of the artworks.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION:
Description-summary of entry to 120 words
Maximum size of sculptures 150x150x300 cm.
For the selection, there must be 3-5 characteristic images from different sides, of digital size at least 1200x1200 pixels / jpg.
• Participant contact details
• Photo (300 x 300 pixels)
• CV to 150 words
Time schedules :
-Call-Invitation duration: 1 March - 15 June
-Time for entry selection: 15 July 2015
-Time and duration of exhibition: 1 August - 15 September 2015
Benefits - motives:
- Presentation in the catalog of the event.
- Presentation of the artworks and the artists on the official website of Sphinx.